Remote Management is Off
Remote Management allows control of your computer from other devices. This should only be allowed in rare cases and disabled once finished. Learn more on Apple Support page.
Why you should turn off Remote Management
Generally speaking Remote Management is pretty secure. But security is best done in layers, because, from time to time, even Remote Management might have security vulnerabilities. So it's best to keep it turned off when you're not using it.
Time to fix
How to disable Remote Management
- Open System Preferences, go to General, then click Sharing.
- In the list, uncheck Remote Management.
How to disable on Monterey and older
- Open System Preferences, click Sharing.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom-left, then enter the account password.
- In the list on the left, uncheck Remote Management.